5 Quick Diet/Health Tips
Updated: Aug 30, 2018
1. Eat six small meals a day instead of three regular meals.
why? Eating meals more frequent helps keep some people from becoming super hungry and over eating. It also speeds up your metabolism.
2. White rice vs Brown rice?
All may not agree on this one but a cup of cooked brown rice has about 3 grams more fiber than the same amount of white rice. So eat which ever you want, just make sure you watch your portions.
3. Try to eat some protein with each meal.
Your body will absorb the protein that you feed it but large amounts take more time. The key is to get in the amount needed to maintain lean muscle
4. Be careful with "Reduced Fat" on food packages.
Sometimes the fat is reduced but it may have more carbs and calories.
READ THE LABELS!
5. There are hundreds, maybe thousands of weight loss pills on the market. But nothing works better than a clean diet, some weight training , and exercise.